2021 | SNOLAB | ON | CANADA
The 2021 Tri-Institute Summer School on Elementary Particles (TRISEP) will be held virtually from June 14th to 25th, 2021 and hosted by SNOLAB. TRISEP is an international summer school organized jointly by the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, SNOLAB, Canada’s deep underground physics lab, and TRIUMF, Canada’s particle accelerator centre.
This interactive school will feature lectures by leading experts in the field of particle physics and is designed with ample time for group work, problem solving, and discussions with the speakers. TRISEP is intended for graduate students of all levels who have taken an advanced quantum mechanics class and an introductory particle physics class.
Registration information for TRISEP 2021 coming soon!
TRISEP 2021 lectures include:
- Sally Dawson (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
- Michelle Dolinski (Drexel University)
- Steve Elliott (Los Alamos National Lab)
- Deborah Harris (York University)
- Matthew Johnson (York University)
- Louis Lyons (University of Oxford)
- David Morrissey (TRIUMF)
- Wolfgang Rau (TRIUMF / McDonald Institute)
- Pearl Sandick (University of Utah)
Proudly supported by: